RENT A UTV OFF-ROAD ADVENTURES offers both professionally guided and self-guided Polaris UTV / ATV rental packages. Our Polaris UTV / ATV rentals are family friendly and designed to be safe, fun and exciting for everyone! Are you an adrenaline junky looking to “fish-tail” around corners, login some air-time jumping over dunes, impress your friends as you whip around in endless circles doing “donuts” and offer up your friends a humiliating sand pie by “roosting” them? Welp- please take your business elsewhere, because our rentals ARE NOT for you. We want our customers to have an awesome time, but safety is our number one priority and we won’t tolerate unsafe riding behavior. We want to protect our customers and our equipment. So, rules are strictly enforced by our staff.
Age Requirement for Primary Driver / Renter
- Minimum age of 18 years old to rent a Polaris Ace 570 (Guided)
- Minimum age of 21 years old to rent a Polaris RZR XP 1000 (Guided)
- Minimum age of 30 years old to rent a Polaris RZR XP 1000 (Self-Guided)
- A valid state-issued Driver’s License and Credit Card or Debit Card are required to rent. The payment card must match the name on the Driver’s License. The cardholder must be present to rent.
- For Guided Polaris Rentals: Primary Renters have two choices. They can either purchase a $15 Damage Waiver or they can leave a refundable $1500 deposit (for every vehicle rented).
- For Self-Guided Polaris Rentals: Primary Renters are required to leave a $1500 refundable deposit for every vehicle rented.
- All Drivers / Passengers must sign a Rental & Release of Liability Agreement. A legal Parent / Guardian must sign for Passengers under the age of 18.
- All Drivers must be at least 60 inches tall
- Unsafe operation or misuse of UTV’s / ATV’s may cause serious bodily injury or death. All Drivers must be in good physical & mental health. You will not be permitted to Drive if you are pregnant or have ANY MEDICAL CONDITION that may impair your judgement or ability to safely operate our rental equipment. Drivers suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, controlled substances, or certain types of prescribed medication will not be permitted to drive.
- Front Passengers must be at least 60” inches tall.
- Rear Passengers must be at least 46” inches tall.
- Traveling over rugged terrain can expose the body to jolting directional forces. You will not be permitted to ride as a passenger If you are pregnant or have ANY MEDICAL CONDITION that may impair your ability to safely ride as a passenger.
- Combined weight of all drivers and passengers may not exceed the manufacturers recommended weight limitations for the rental unit.
We highly recommend wearing appropriate riding attire. A UTV / ATV can radiate heat from engine and drive-train components. Radiated heat can quickly become unpleasant against bare skin. Additionally, outdoor environments can often present an additional layer of challenges from wildlife and vegetation. Wearing tank tops, shorts, skirts, dresses, open sandals, or other attire that directly exposes your skin to the elements is NOT advisable. At minimum, long sleeved tops, rugged jeans, and over-the-ankle style boots / shoes are highly recommended.
A helmet and eye protection are provided with every rental for no additional cost. For your convenience, optional riding gloves, sun block, riding jerseys, water bottles, snacks and many other items are sold in our store.
PLEASE DO NOT show up without a reservation! Walk-in’s are STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and often times result in the potential renter being told, “we are sold out.” You can easily reserve online 24/7 by clicking on the “BOOK NOW” button or calling (915) 855-4288 during our normal business hours. Bookings must be pre-paid to reserve your rental slot.
If you miss your scheduled departure time (for whatsoever reason) or arrive 20 or more minutes late-
You just forfeited your rental slot… PERIOD. You will not be refunded. You will not be rescheduled. You will not be compensated in any way. We will not compromise or negotiate with you. Cancellations ARE NOT permitted and being late is not tolerated. Even in instances of inclement weather. So, please make sure that you check the weather before you book online and show up 45 minutes before your appointment. We apologize in advance, but there are no exceptions to this rule. A late rental party can create a domino effect that can significantly throw off our entire rental schedule for the day. We will not ruin everyone else’s scheduled bookings, because of one group showing up late or missing their appointment.
Contact us by phone or email at least 72-hours PRIOR to your scheduled departure. We check emails and listen to voicemail every day (even on our days off). We will make every attempt to accommodate your request, but cannot guarantee availability. Reservations can ONLY be rescheduled once. If you book within the 72-hour window, you will not be permitted to reschedule your reservation. You can contact us at feedback@RENTanATV.com or call us at (915) 855-4288.
We do our best to fulfill every reservation, but unfortunately we cannot absolutely GUARANTEE a reservation. Mechanical malfunctions, rental accidents, software glitches causing over-bookings and other unforeseen events can sometimes cause rental unit shortages. These kind of unforeseen events can occur at any time before you arrive. YOU WILL NOT be held responsible if management is forced to cancel your reservation. In this instance, YOU will have the option to either re-schedule or receive a complete refund.
For complete details on our entire rental policy, please refer to our Rental & Release of Liability Waiver available at our Retail Store.